Einstein wrote this quiz last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz.
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colours.
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
- These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.
HERE’S THE QUESTION: Who owns the FISH?
- The Brit man lives in the red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall keeps birds as pets.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the house right in the centre, drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man, who smokes Blend, has a neighbour who drinks water.
| Related/Similar Posts You May Find Interesting:
Date: 20 Aug 2011 | Author: mesmerX | Category: News
| Views: 8964
Enojyed this article? Share it and let others know: