An American mother went to a MacDonald's with her two children age 6 and 8.

She ordered two Happy Meals with chicken for the children and a hamburger with fries for herself.

While they were eating the 6-year old was more interested in the slide across the street then in the chicken nuggets which he didn't even touch.

So the mother decided she would eat them.

She was in for quite a surprise...

Without actually watching what she was doing she was bringing a chicken biggest to her mouth, just when her 8-year old son yelled not to eat it.

So she looked at the biggest to find that -- despite the crust, it looked just like a chicken's head.

Nobody knew how it got there.

The manager offered them their meal for free and two more weeks of free meals.

But it was no use.

The mother pressed charges and demanded 100,000 dollars compensation.

Official story on news:

Article Info & Options:
Date: 19 Nov 2007 | Author: mesmerX | Category: News | Views: 497266

» TrackBack
» RSS

Enojyed this article? Share it and let others know:
Share/Bookmark

Comments: 1151

Ummm | 13 Oct 2012 - 04:33
I just don't know what to say ... I mean what??? Anyways I'm a vegetarian, I don't go anywhere near mcdonalds or any of those other disgusting places. ANIMAL CRUELTY NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!! If you want meat, get humane meat and make sure it is. Please don't support inhumane processes to achieve meat. I know plants scream when they die, and the smell of freshly cut grass (which I hate!) is the smell of panic, terror, and extreme pain. Byt seriously what do we eat than. We should be like the original humans, good people who only took what they needed and conserved too. Good people they were ...

Guest | 9 Oct 2012 - 03:04
I heard about this story, it's fake. The woman faked it so she could sue and get rich. Sad part is, it happens all the time. And I love all the people bashing on the US for McDonalds. Hey fucktards, McDonalds is an international chain, they're everywhere.

Toya | 25 Sep 2012 - 13:00
libbyliberalI am writing to exsreps my thanks to the sponsors of this organization for addressing the problems with the city council in a civil, professional and responsible manner. The petition for a recall amendment to the city charter sends a clear message that petty behavior and personal agendas will not be tolerated anymore. Good job.

Guest | 21 Sep 2012 - 19:49
First of all, a chicken head is more nutritious than any chicken nugget. Who knows what they make those nuggets from? At least chicken heads are loaded with vitamins, nutrients and amino acids that provide building blocks for our bodies. If anything, that lady should be THANKFUL to MacDonald's for providing at least ONE HEALTHY meal.

I think they should start serving chicken feet - they are full of nutrition.

Of course, she wants to get some money out of this - who would miss the opportunity? But I personally respect McDonald's for adding those parts in Happy meals. At least we know it is a real chicken, not some mystery meat.

As for another person who found a fried worm - worms are even more nutritionally dense than chicken heads. They have more nutrition per oz than any meat on this planet.

Guest | 22 Aug 2012 - 22:18
pretty sick but should be expected for McDonalds, they should give more then 100,000 dollars to everyone just for poisoning humanity.

Guest | 23 Jun 2012 - 18:19
I"ve found large bone fragments in my mcnuggets and a whole, cooked, disgusting worm in my sandwich. It was breaded and cooked and slapped between two pieces of bun. disgusting? yes. i have photos. never. NEVER will i eat there again.

Guest | 30 May 2012 - 05:28
i wanna fuck your mumma wink gobbies laughing lelelel kekekekekeke

Guest | 29 May 2012 - 01:36
yummy

Ummm I forgot my name | 7 May 2012 - 03:51
this is really gross and creepy...

Biden | 24 Apr 2012 - 23:48
crying angry sad wassat wink mcdonalds uses meat paste! how could this happen?

MCDONALDSISBOOTY | 24 Apr 2012 - 02:30
MCDONALDS IS RETARDED.ALL THEY DO IS GRIND UP CHICKEN BONES AND PUT IN BATTER TO MAKE YOU WANT MORE!THAT WHY YOU SEE SOME NUGGETS PUT TOGETHER.THOSE ARE BONES NOT GRIND UP AS GOOD!

Guest | 19 Apr 2012 - 09:52
I hate McDonalds so I hoep she won. Otherwise I don't care and I don't think things like this are worth a lawsuit. Wow chicken head, thats reality everything we eat had a head, big whoop. It made it into a fryer so it was sanitary =P. If you don not want to see your food's body pieces go vegan. If you do go vegen don't think about how plants only taste good alive. side note plants scream while dying, fun experiment.

Guest | 16 Apr 2012 - 18:53
now i don't think i want to eat there ever again sad crying angry

rotten chicken >;( | 1 Mar 2012 - 20:30
mcdonalds is the worst place you ncould ever eatt ! i used to work as a manager keeping half of the formula to chicken nuggets, and i saw that they were made out of old chickens with BIGG boobs that couldnt layy eggs anymore. i say we all sew mc donallds, after they put the chicken WHOLLLEE into a machine that crushes the boness and chicken and they prepare it and freeze it, and make it inzto the shape of mcnuggets! EWW Noooonee should eat at mcdonalds. Everr. And this story iss soo real. its happened before but the lady was kind enough too not sue our company.

lionel james | 1 Mar 2012 - 14:45
smile oooooohhhh my bgod that looks so yummmmyyyy i almost fainted i wanted to eat it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i luv ur mother

Guest | 28 Feb 2012 - 01:24
I eat duck head. but a fried chicken head WTF

Subji | 3 Feb 2012 - 21:43
Angry meal

James Nakason | 29 Jan 2012 - 13:52
IN some corrupted government, I wont be surprise if you found cow's head in it ... LOL

Guest | 28 Jan 2012 - 08:22
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING AT MCDONALDS! C'mon I've seen chicken Mcnuggets and I think any one would have noticed that before putting it up to their mouth. This lady is looking for a big pay off. I'm not sticking up for McDonalds in anyway. I HATE THE PLACE! She's just looking for the MONEY! What's she claiming gross yes but hurt she is not! Get a job!!!!!!

Guest | 28 Jan 2012 - 05:43
I don't buy it, I bet she put that in there herself.

Guest | 27 Jan 2012 - 01:57
That is so gross !

EATMY@$$MCDONALDS | 21 Jan 2012 - 03:50
EWW!!! Y DA FUDGE WUD DEY DO DAT!! MCDONALDS I HATE U!!

FAT@$$ | 10 Jan 2012 - 02:45
That is disgusting!

FUCK MCDONALD'S | 26 Dec 2011 - 21:34
MCDONALDS is the most disgusting place you retarded fat Americans!

Guest | 22 Dec 2011 - 13:22
Just because you haven't found a head in your food doesn't mean their wasn't one.. They grind up the nuggets into paste! You wouldn't notice Jack..

& no one would lie about this.. Where the fuck would she get a chicken head cooked & breaded the same?!

You get what you pay for!

Guest | 21 Dec 2011 - 02:43
@Guest : It is now illeagl (I am aware of the misspelling) to boil chickens alive. Get your facts straight. : tongue : : tongue :

crystal | 2 Dec 2011 - 23:33
i belive it, everything is done by machine i can see how it would end up breaded and frozen to be dumped in a fryer with s lot of other nuggets and not get noticed. besides i bought Kashi hot cereal one time and when i was cooking i noticed a dark gray round "thing" that when i took it out turned out to be a roly-poly bug I had just cooked with my cereal i was so grossed out I had to skip breakfast! YUCK I can see a chicken head getting past inspection, its not like they check every little piece.

Guest | 10 Nov 2011 - 19:53
Meat is murder

Justin Bieber | 10 Nov 2011 - 17:50
laughing yummy!( sarcasm ) laughing

Guest | 4 Nov 2011 - 16:14
The chicken nuggets in kids meals are PROCCESSED meats.. it would have gone through a food mill. It's bs

Guest | 12 Sep 2011 - 16:34
Pfff... Ridiculous. 100k for just getting a chicken head? Over here we would have laughed it off and moved on. I tell ya, some people will just try to make a quick buck off any minor detail. She didn't even eat it.

Guest | 7 Sep 2011 - 13:07
im hoping you guys know how they slaughter the chickens. well first they tie their legs up to chains tight enough to snap their legs! then dip them into boiling water, while they are still alive! just so they can pluck the feathers easier... so yeah. seriously i would not let me kids eat a happy meal.

Karik | 1 Aug 2011 - 17:52
You're the gereatst! JMHO

DANIEL CADA | 27 Apr 2011 - 08:06
THAT IS PRETTY MYSTERIOUS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHICKEN HEAD THAT SMALL BEFORE SO I THINK THERE JUST BIG FAT LIERS. angry

Daniel.B. | 16 Apr 2011 - 12:57
There h wassat as b tongue een more cases of that ; my friends eat there all the time and th found toenails and finger nails in his meal and also spit "grose that is discusting I think she did a good job of sewing lol tongue

secret 1278 | 13 Apr 2011 - 11:50
IT IS SO FAKE!!!!! Cant you see!!!!!!!!!! Its so stupid its wrong!! angry

Guest | 11 Apr 2011 - 16:18
WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO U REALLY GET A HAPPY MEAL WITH A CHICKENS HEAD ARE YOU SERIOUSLY laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest | 6 Apr 2011 - 09:28
laughing ....thats so funny...yummy chicken brain....!!! tongue

7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN | 1 Apr 2011 - 06:17
who wants to have s$x with me IM A LE S B IAN AND I DANCE ON POLES AND GUYS AND GIRLS EAT MY PUS S Y AND I DANCE AROUND NAKD GOOING 'KISS ME VAGINA AND EAT MY BOOBS OFF' and they moan and go all s$xy like and i moan when i at lesbian shop GOING F U C KK

Guest | 30 Mar 2011 - 16:27
yum crunch tongue yum brains numnumnumnum

Guest | 30 Mar 2011 - 16:18
yes u are amego wink

Guest | 29 Mar 2011 - 16:53
omg how could no one know there was a chickens head inside the box omg is it real is it not i dont know but still it is really cool (im weird arent i)
wink

Guest | 25 Mar 2011 - 17:03
whats next chicken doodle suop tongue

Guest | 25 Mar 2011 - 17:01
vegiterians angry suck go subway smile

Guest | 25 Feb 2011 - 21:44
im hungry i want some mcnuggets crying tongue wink laughing

Guest | 25 Feb 2011 - 10:46
laughing South American coultures such as Guademala eat fried guinea pig head as a delicasy. Expand your horizons and get it through your thick skull that you are eating a dead chicken whether its the head or the ass or the gt. mm mmm delicious. Eating meat is what makes us human-literally. we as an ape species have evolved to crave meat to fuel our giant heads. So grow one and eat a chicken head. -Shelly wink

Guest | 10 Feb 2011 - 13:47
I think I'm gonna crying

Sunmist | 29 Jan 2011 - 22:22
That is so fake... Why?

1. Do you think a chicken head would make it through all the machinery, quality control, and end up getting shipped to a McDonald's Chain?

2. Even if it did make it through the factory to shipping, SOMEONE has to put the chicken in an oven,fryer,etc. to reheat it (Or, if it was just plain chicken, they need to fry it, and bread it, too) Think they don't notice a CHICKEN HEAD when they are boxing each individual piece of chicken? I think not.

CONCLUSION:

Seems more likely this is a hoax, the woman lied, or an employee put it in... Anyway, if this was true, the employees should be sued, not McDonald's itself.

Guest | 26 Jan 2011 - 22:50
Amazing! U think she carries around a breaded & deep fried chicken head in her purse just for this opportunity? How did it stay so pristine, I mean you can even see the 'comb' on top of the head. How could that be with all the machinery it has to go thru??

Guest | 19 Jan 2011 - 02:15
ewthats disqustingsad

Guest | 17 Jan 2011 - 07:42
Actully our country isn't the best anymore :/
I forgot what the top rank country for 2011
But were not number 1,2,or 3 sadly :/

15 | 15 Jan 2011 - 14:52
crying that is so sad but mc donlads should have been more carefulangry

Guest | 13 Jan 2011 - 01:11
Eww Nastyangry sad poor chickencrying crying

mad girl | 8 Jan 2011 - 21:55
I Hate Mcdonals!!!!!!!!! She done the right!angry angry angry angry angry

Guest | 29 Dec 2010 - 21:38
wut do u mean "americans" need to stop??? every retard is racist towards america jus bcuz our country is the better than urs, u ppl needa find sumthin else to do besides comment on sumthing that happened almost 10 years ago angry

Guest | 21 Dec 2010 - 01:40
eeew

Horse Lover | 20 Dec 2010 - 02:39
sad sad crying Why??! I love MCDONALDS

Guest | 18 Dec 2010 - 01:21
Why would she eat her daughter's food after having chicken, a hamburger, and fries??

Guest | 7 Dec 2010 - 09:29
found a spider in loaf of bread tonight.
only 4 slices and heel slice left.
spider was baked in edge of heel.
bout made me sick fer sure.
must have been in pan and couldn't get out.
cooked right into the bread.
food lion bread.

Guest | 5 Dec 2010 - 22:29
americans should really stop pressing charges for everything.

Guest | 1 Dec 2010 - 17:39
that is nasty that makes me NEVER wanna eat there again!!!!!!!! angry crying crying angry angry angry angry angry angry

Guest | 23 Nov 2010 - 08:38
atleast you know its real chicken lol, hell i'd still eat it

why would u wanna know | 20 Nov 2010 - 01:01
eww ewww ewwthat is just plan grosswassat

Guest | 12 Nov 2010 - 23:03
Oh no, a fucking head. Because chicken grows out of trees in nugget form, they dont get killed or anything. How fucking stupid. I would've told them to exchange my the head for some strips and donesky

I-Leiks-Checken | 9 Nov 2010 - 23:44
Lol i bet the cook had a grudge against her and threw it in. or maybe the cook is JUST alittle racist to chickenswassat

Guest 3 | 7 Nov 2010 - 20:47
This prooves that you ARE eating chicken and nothing else but in the other hand it is incredible that the quality control on ALL the stores is so low that they have employees that do not recognize a chicken nugget and a chicken head, bottom line CHEAP FOOD COSTS ON THE LONG RUN TO YOUR HEALTH, EXPENSIVE FOOD IS BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH.

Guest | 6 Nov 2010 - 05:02
it's only a chicken head! it's not like a type of poison ! i mean i won't demanded 100,000 dollars when a chicken head is in my food!and the cost for the lawyer and the cost of the money going to court!

THE SOUTH | 4 Nov 2010 - 23:33
MCDONALDS IS FOR MONKEYS!!!!!

Guest | 29 Oct 2010 - 20:35
That's Nasty How can i ever eat in McDonald's again

Im going to tell everybody !!!!angry angry

guest | 29 Oct 2010 - 17:42
angry tongue Chicken meat is not 100% all the chicken has stated in one post above. Chicken meat is 100% meat from the chicken, the bones, and all are NOT used in the production of the chicken industry in the USA. USDA has workers at all poultry plants to oversee that the safe sanitary process is 100% clean.

Guest | 28 Oct 2010 - 20:07
WTF? if I find a chicken head in my happy meal I wouldn't sue McDonalds, Just shows how greedy some people are.

Guest | 28 Oct 2010 - 11:56
She got the Rare Item!! laughing

Cheroeny | 28 Oct 2010 - 09:21
Hi...i'm Indonesian...in my country a chicken head is a delicious food...some people always looking for this food... smile
It's so yummy....

Guest | 27 Oct 2010 - 17:03
Wasn't a "McNugget" was a "Mighty Wing"

breakthechain.org/exclusives/mcchicken.html

Tasty | 26 Oct 2010 - 11:04
I work at a fast food joint and if I saw this I would have double dared one of my crew to take a bite. It's deep fried in oil at 180 Celsius... any germ, bacteria or disease on that chicken head would have been destroyed after 3 minutes. Also why is everybody worried about the chicken head? Are you not all aware that chicken products are 100% ground up chicken? That's bones, organs and the night before shredding day's chicken feed. Mmmmm chicken head, I'm Lovin It =P

Guest | 26 Oct 2010 - 00:41
rotlmfao all night laughing laughing laughing

Guest | 26 Oct 2010 - 00:39
bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk im lovin ittongue laughing sad smile dont hate the chicken you ate its ass first

Guest | 25 Oct 2010 - 01:23
Wow, She found REAL chicken!! I'm impressed.

Guest | 24 Oct 2010 - 21:59
How this ever wound up in a kids nugget meal is beyond unbelievable in the first place? Seriously, the guy or gal hand-boxing the meal didn't notice this? Please-it was planted.

Guest | 24 Oct 2010 - 21:58

Guest | 24 Oct 2010 - 21:12
I don't want to hate McDonald's sad

Guest | 24 Oct 2010 - 20:52
What I would like to know is, how the chicken head got there. I used to work for McD's, and the chicken nuggests came in a box [obviously] in little plastic bags. We'd get them and throw them into the thing to put into the fryer and then set it on a tray for when people order. Wouldn't an employee have seen the head and tossed it out or something? Methinks someone saw it and thought it'd be funny to give to a customer.

Guest | 24 Oct 2010 - 18:15
She was probably thinking about that hot coffee lawsuit. Difference is it wasn't just about hot coffee, it was about the coffee being so hot it left 2nd degree burns and the woman had to go through numerous surgeries to repair the damage... and was not for the 7 figures everyone claims. If she had swallowed the nugget and it cut her trachea she may have a case.

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 23:30
Might not be fake. Back in May I found a frog in a can of Great Value Peas.

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 23:01
i like chicken but i dont want to see the head of it.... this is sick lmao

KKK | 19 Oct 2010 - 23:01
ONLY NIGGERS EAT MC DONALDS !!!

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 21:08
amazing

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 20:33
LOVE those chiken heads,although hummingbird hearts and rice is my favorite (hold the gravy)

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 20:29
tongue

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 20:01
The title of the article should be "Chicken Head Finds Chicken Head in her Happy Meal."

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 19:59
IM NOT A VEGITARIAN BUT VEGITARIAN HATERZ ARE PROBABLY GONNA END UP AS FAT AS A F*CKING COW SHUT THE HELL UP PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS.

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 19:15
crying This is so funny. I would sue also..maybe not for that obscene amount, but for something. I think it's faked somehow anyway or was tossed in the box before it shipped. The "nuggets" they have at McDonalds are mechanically shredded and formed chicken..do you really think a chicken head got through that and still looks that good?? I think not

T Rose | 19 Oct 2010 - 18:44
Oh Please,get over it. The next thing You're gonna tell me is that the coffee is too hot!!

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 18:02
This is just typical America where you can sued for anything. In the 3rd world.. people will be happy just to have chicken heads or any parts of meat to eat...

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 18:01
I got a tuna bone stuck in the roof of my mouth and bleed for 2 days from eating "Starkist Tuna" and all they gave me was a free can of tuna. Lady kiss my ass for $100k.

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 17:55
Good Luck on that - And how were you harmed? are you going to invest the $100,000 into an education fund for your daughter? After all, she was the one the was served the chicken head - the very one you forced her to eat while stuffing your own face and not paying attention to her. - Hmmm,... sounds like your daughter was harmed. How much is she suing you for? 500,000? You made it up - get a life and stop frying chicken heads for a living.

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 17:35
yummy

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 10:49
This is bullshit. look at that "nugget" it is big as shit every time I get them they are so tiny the fryer guy would have caught that mistake himself.

I think this lady cooked it up at home after a voodoo ritual and now wants money...this is why America is going down the crapper

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 09:56
lol wow looks chewy tongue

Guest | 19 Oct 2010 - 05:45
hey someone once found a golden tooth on a quarter pound here in a Peruvian Mcdonald's that's even grosser, like what the fuck!

1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >